Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catching up with the McCabes

I decided I should make a blog so anyone that wants to can keep up with how Anthany and I are doing! We have only been married 12 whole days, but it's been great. We are currently living in my grandparents house by the Menan Buttes. They are serving a mission in the Phillipines so it's been great for us having a place of our own to stay. In August, we get to make our big move to Boise for Anthany to attend Boise State University.

Here are some of the fun things we have done the last week:


A little bit of gaming

Mastering the few things we know how to make



Some snowmobiling! [sorry this picture is so dark!]


Some more gaming! [We have two tvs because one my grandparents already had and the other one is ours. It's been fun though cause if he wants to play Xbox, we can set up the Wii on the other tv and play together. Really good bonding time! :] haha]


Going to the Rigby boy's basketball game

So there is a little update! Married life definitely isn't easy but we are still loving every second. Everyday we learn more flaws about each other. But mostly, we learn more things to love about each other and that makes overlooking the flaws so easy. Now I'm gonna go do the grocery shopping I have been putting off for the last week now! :]

- Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment