Sunday, August 5, 2012

Eve of Destruction

Last night, Anthany and I got to go to the Eve of Destruction.. for free!! Anthany's work got us free tickets to go and we also got to get free burgers, fries, and drinks while we were there! Such a sweet deal! Anyway, so it was mostly a whole lot of car racing with some destruction at the end! 
It was Anthany's Aunt Lori's birthday so she was wearing a pretty awesome hat :] The little boy next to me in this picture was driving me crazy1 He was basically on my lap the entire time and he just kept touching me. Super annoying. About halfway through the thing it was losing our attention. Luckily that's when the destruction happened :]

These cars were pretty cool.. but I don't understand what the things on the tops of them were for... plus a pickup had  to drive behind them and push them for them to get started.. weird. I don't understand alot of things about racing haha

This was my favorite car! It was called Porky's Revenge :]
They had these two cars hanging way up high and then they dropped them on a van.. it really wasn't exciting as it sounds..
I love fun, free dates! 
They kept blowing stuff up.. then there would be this weird ring of smoke in the air forever. kinda cool!

This catfish car's driver was pretty insane
This is the Porkys car during the boat races! There was like 25 cars all with boats attached to the back of them. The winner was whoever still had their boat attached at the end! It was sweet to watch cars crashing all over the place. So that was a pretty fun night :] This next week I'm covering at work for a girl that is going out of town so I'm picking up lots of hours and I don't get a day off :[ bummer. But it will be good. So that's pretty much all that will be going on this next week! Plus Olympic gymnastic event finals all week. WOOHOO!
-Lindsay :]

No comments:

Post a Comment