Thursday, September 20, 2012

Best Friend Weekend

This past week has been insane. Tons of stuff has been going on [at least it feels like that] so I definitely need to update! So my last blog post I explained about quitting my job which has actually turned out to be such a GOOD decision. But I will get to that in a bit. But it was so perfect that I had last weekend off of work so that I could spend plenty of time with Brittanee, Bo, And Ty when they came to stay with us! Bo and Ty were making a trip down to Boise and Anthany and I were stoked to spend time with them. I told Brittanee they were coming and pretty much begged her to come with. However, the day of, she told me she was too busy and she couldn't come. At that point, my emotional self was not the nicest friend cause I was disappointed she wasn't coming. Oops :] Love you Britt! haha When I was texting Britt later that night, she told me that she was bored at home. And I thought to myself, If Brittanee is bored at home why isn't she on facebook and pinterest? [I know my best friend too well.] I told Anthany maybe she was coming and just going to surprise me. He told me not to get my hopes up. Then Bo and Ty showed up and I was way excited but bummed Brittanee really wasn't with them. Then we were sitting around talking and Bo says "I think I can hear someone knocking." I didn't think so but I hurried outside hoping Britt was here.. but nobody was there. But then a minute later Brittanee did show up! Turns out she was confused and knocking on the neighbors upstair's door instead :] haha I was so excited!!

That night, we went to Maverick and they gave us FREE ice creams.. apparently thats something they do every friday night from 9 to 10. Saturday, the boys went to the Boise State football game, so me and Brittanee spent some girl time shopping and playing our favorite Wii game, Disney Universe. We spent lots of time by the pool swimming and getting some sun. We ate out way more than we should have. It was perfect. Me and Brittanee were both definitely in need of some best friend girl time. Another thing we were in need of?....

Why yes... that is two grown woman in footy pajamas. They just take comfort to the next level :] I was super sad when they all had to leave. It was so much fun having them here. And we finally got to put our guest room to good use. Yay! After they left, Anthany bought me some Mountain Dew and we rented a chick flick to cheer me up. Goodbyes are rough for me haha


I wish I had the pictures we took on Anthany's webcam.. SO FUNNY.
Monday morning, I went to go pick up all my stuff at Boise Hair Company. It was kind of awkward so I just went in and got out as fast as I could. Then, I had my job interview at Fantastic Sam's. It went really well and she told me she wanted to hire me! I was so excited. My first day was crazy. As soon as I walked in [before I had even set up my stuff] they told me they had a person waiting for me to give them a perm. So I jumped right in and was busy all day with haircut after haircut. I LOOVED it. The people I work with are amazing. I'm absolutely loving it. It's so much fun and it's so good to be busy and not be sitting around. This is a much better fit for me and I'm so glad I made the change. But because of my new dress code, I'm definitely going to need to buy more black and white clothes.
 
Tonight, Anthany and I are going to the BSU vs BYU football game! I've never been to a college game, so I'm really excited! It should be an awesome game to watch. I'm just not looking forward to going and standing in line for hours for a good seat.. I'm sure it will be worth it!
- Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment