Sunday, September 30, 2012

Love My Birthday Boy!

I'm excited to blog! It's been a fun week. We went to the BYU vs BSU football game and it was a blast. It was kind of hard for me to keep up with what was going on without the instant replays and announcers explaining everything. But going to my first college football game was super fun. We won with an impressive score of 7 to 6. Woo.
Officially a Bronco fan with my new sticker :]
I think he is cute :] He loved his potato hat. And if it looks like he is wearing some kind of blush, it's because a kid put orange window paint on Anthany's cheeks.. but it didn't really show up.
So the Boise state game was awesome, such a fun date night. Anthany's birthday was on September 25th. I decided back in June that I really wanted to get Anthany a new Xbox for his birthday. His Xbox was like five years old and wasn't reading disks anymore and was just the worst. So I saved my tips for three and a half months and finally had enough! Right at midnight on Anthany's birthday, I brought him out a card with $25 in it for him to buy The Avengers movie. I apologized that I couldn't do more for him. Then we went to bed. Anthany worked and had school while I was at work. I was going absolutely crazy at work with excitement. I seriously could NOT wait to give him his Xbox. We both were finally home and about to head to dinner. I could tell Anthany was stressed and he said it didn't really feel like his birthday.. so I decided it was time to bring out the big guns haha. I went and grabbed the carefully hid Xbox from the closet and told Anthany, "I have something else for you." He was like "Whatt??" 
I love this picture! This was right after he ripped it open, realized what it was, and looked up at me in shock. One of the best moments of my life. He ran to me and hugged me super tight and couldn't stop grinning the rest of the night. I'm so glad he was as thrilled about it as I was. But it was definitely the hardest secret I've ever had to keep!
We went to Cracker Barrell for dinner.. and Anthany got free dessert. mmmm.
Birthday boy with his presents!
We ran out of time to do his cake on his birthday.. So we got to do that part the next day. Nothing beats Funfetti birthday cake!
My favorite part about this picture, is right after he looks up at me and says "I forgot to make a wish!" I told him "Better make one quick!" haha
I've been working at Fantastic Sams for almost two weeks now and it's going amazing! I'm busy doing hair all day long, my hours are good, my manager is amazing, and I love all my coworkers! They are all such cool girls and I'm becoming good friends with them already. I really wish I would have decided to change sooner.. I love it so much! We are going to Utah this weekend for Anthany's cousin's wedding so it's going to be so much fun to be with family! Another exciting thing, Anthany and I both finally got iPhones last week!!! We are so excited! I video chatted with my family the other day, it was amazing! So life is going great lately! 
-Lindsay :]

No comments:

Post a Comment