Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blogging slacker..


I am so behind blogging! But these past two weeks have been crazy so I will try and update whats going on. So two weeks ago I was in St.George visiting my family! It was so fun to FINALLY see their beautiful new house and to spend some time with all of them. Pretty much the trip consisted of 1000 rematches of Phase 10, a little bit of swimming, a whole lot of soaking up the warm 70 degree weather, walking around way too much in uncomfortable sandals, eating out a little, and watching my super talented sister McKenna try out for cheerleading. I honestly couldn't be more proud of her. I am so amazed she was brave enough to try out for cheer at a huge school even though she is the new girl. I love my family :] Here are a few pictures of my trip. I tried to update more but my internet is just ridiculous.

We had a little fun doing Kenna's hair real quick for tryouts.
We did some Cheetah nails in her school colors too. The picture isn't the best, but they were pretty cute.

My beautiful mama

Yeah she is definitely outgrowing me haha

This last week my family came back to Rigby with me and spent some time with Anthany and I. We went to the dinosaur museum. It was way fun but the little kids wouldn't really let us read any of the info, they pretty much just wanted to run around. Anthany and I celebrated our one month anniversary last week too! It was nothing too exciting.. he taught me how to skip rocks that day! haha

ANthany and I with his ancestors :] haha
My cute cousin Miriam and I [she really didn't think the museum was very exciting]
The last few days I've just been spending time with Anthany. He took me to see 21 Jump Street which was way super funny! Saturday night we pulled the hide-a-bed [spelling? haha] out of the couch upstairs and we slept up there and stayed up way late watching tv shows and movies. It reminded me of my little girl sleepover days :] haha not that I'm saying Anthany is a girl. Bad comparison haha. Today, we went out to Grandma McCabe's house for dinner. After dinner we played Scattergories and I want everyone to know those McCabes are cheaters!! Like when the letter was J, Anthany wrote down "jragons" for a reptile haha. And Grandma McCabe tried so "sircle" for something round when the letter was C. It was so funny. I love spending time with family. The only other exciting thing going on lately is I finally dyed my hair dark again! I have wanted to do it FOREVER but I wanted to keep my hair blonde for the wedding. Change is so fun :]

-Lindsay.

P.S. Anthany just showed me a website he found that had a twelve step program called "get your spouse to cook." Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment