Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We love to have fun :]

This last week has been pretty busy. But I have no pictures from it so I've kind of been dragging my feet about posting. So I will just update what's been going on and everyone can use their imaginations to picture it :]

Anthany has been so busy with work. I find myself spending most of my time sitting at home. It stinks not being able to have him around all the time and I definitely get bored. But it's been good too cause 1. it's much easier to keep the house clean haha 2. It's fun to surprise him with dinner when he gets home and not have him sit at the counter and laugh at the weird ways I do my cooking 3. we always make sure to make his days off really fun.

Last friday, he took me on a "super date". We went to see the Hunger Games [which was so so so good, I'm reading the books now!], ate at Carinos, brought home our new couch, went swimming at Green Canyon, then we got Cocoa Bean cupcakes and hot chocolate :] It was such a fun day. But at Green Canyon, they had the water really low for some reason. So when you were standing in the pool, you had like two feet of wall next to you so you couldn't see out of the pool. It was way weird but kinda cool. 

Last night, we had our two best friends Brittanee Peterson and Bo Briggs over. While the boys threw a baseball, I taught Britt how to play one of my favorite games, croquet :]. She was definitely a natural haha. Then we all went down by the river and practiced skipping rocks. Then we would take huge handfulls of rocks and throw them in the river at the same time and it sounded so cool! Yeahhh... we are easily entertained haha. But doing all that stuff made me so excited for summer! It's getting pretty warm outside but it's definitely not where I want it to be yet.

Our last big adventure was we played Rambo with a huge group of people Saturday night. For those of you that don't know, Rambo is a game where you assign a destination and everyone has to run there without being seen by the people assigned to drive in the cars and try to find you. It's a game you play at night. It was really fun, but it also might have been the clumsiest night of my entire life. I tried to sprint across the street before the car came, and I guess I didn't realize there was a ledge so I fell right in the road. I skinned up both of my hands, my hip, and my knee haha. After that I hurt so bad, I didn't really want to play anymore but I didn't want to be a bad sport either. So for the rest of the games I was the slowpoke that got caught over and over and over. On my last run, I tried to run down into the canal, and I ran into a little tree branch and it hit me right in the eye. So I lost my contact and couldn't see anything... after that I just rode in the car haha. So it was Anthany, Bo, and me in the car and we didn't catch a single person! I don't think I could have lost at that game anymore than I did. I don't know what my deal was haha

Well that was pretty much our week.. sorry it's kind of all over the place and boring, I have a nasty cold and can't really think straight. Anytime I'm really sick, I always miss my mom like crazy. Maybe cause she always knew how to make it better :] But here is a sweet picture from the wedding of my beautiful mom and me for you to enjoy :] Have a great day!

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment