Saturday, March 3, 2012

Loving high school sports when you're not in high school is NOT lame :]


We love the Rigby TROJANS!!!!

The last few days have been so fun! We were bummed we couldn't go to state to watch the boys basketball team play, but we found a site online that let us watch the games live. The boys did so good! It was fun to see them win the state championship against our biggest rivals. I insisted that for good luck, me and Anthany wore maroon the whole day of the state championship game and obviously we were successful in helping Rigby win :] haha

My dad came to visit us this weekend! Well... he didn't really come to visit us.. he had business meetings haha but it was still fun to see him! He took us to Texas Roadhouse and we decided to go see a movie. He said he has tried to see Sherlock Holmes 2 three times but has fallen asleep everytime so since we hadn't seen it we decided to go to that one. But my dad slept through it again! haha Anthany and I liked it alot though. It was really good!

Hmm.. when I decided to blog tonight I thought I had alot more to write about.. haha I am excited that I'm going to visit my family in St.George tomorrow for a week!! But other than that.. nothing too exciting is going on. But here are some pictures we took the other day.. Anthany was playing Xbox and I really wanted some attention.. haha



He just was not thrilled to take pictures haha
Thanks for reading! Sorry this was kind of boring.. I will try to make our lives more blog-worthy! :]

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment