Thursday, April 5, 2012

We Love Eggs and Cats :]

It's Easter time! So we are celebrating our second holiday together as a married couple. Well it's been three if you count St. Patrick's day, which we don't :] haha. So to kick of our Easter celebration, we went to Grandma McCabe's house to dye eggs with Anthany's family. Veronica got 6 dozen eggs so each of us got to do a dozen eggs! Growing up in my family, we each only got like four eggs so it was crazy having that many to do! I was really excited at first but it was way hard to think of twelve different ideas. But it was still really fun. Anthany's sister Kayla and her boyfriend are so creative so it was cool to see their eggs but they made me feel pretty lame. We had lots of fun till Anthany spilled one of the egg dyes all over him, after that he was pretty much done with the eggs haha. Here are some pictures :]

I hate how pale he makes me look... haha. His construction job is giving him a really nice tan.

We are competitive with everything, even coloring eggs :]

He was being really difficult about getting his picture taken. Rascal.
I'm sure everyone is dying to see how our Easter eggs turned out so I took some pictures :] [But I only took pictures of our real masterpieces]

My Princess, Peace & Love, Bumblebee, and Sunset eggs

Here is my McCabe family portrait egg. Including our two kitties.

Here are Anthany's eggs.. Some egg guy he was really proud of, his patriotic egg,  egg cracking open, and the
last one says "Lindsay + Anthany"
 So as you observed from my family picture egg, I love my cats haha. Originally, we only got them to help get rid of any mice.. but now they are truly part of the family. I would let them live inside if I wasn't so allergic to them. My friend Brittanee told me that she is extremely jealous because she thinks that since I'm married, she should be the cat lady. But I get to be married and a cat lady so I'm pretty blessed :] We have a third cat too that until recently, I thought was dead. Turns out, he is just living way out in the field behind our house. We kind of think of him as a long lost son, who we hope will eventually come around and decide to love us. His name "Rascal" is pretty accurate.
Cute kitties Iggy and Kuzco
Well enough about my cats :] Today is a big day because my sister Bri is moving in with us for the summer. She is off track at BYU-I this summer so she will be spending some quality bonding time with us. I'm very excited for this weekend! We are going to St.George to celebrate Easter with my family. It is going to be a super long drive, but it will definitely be worth it. I can't wait to be in that hot sun and hopefully catch up to Anthany's tan :] Some other big news is.. I got a job! It's at a new salon opening in a couple weeks in Rexburg called Salon Evolution. I really couldn't be more excited. It's going to be such a fun place to work so I'm gonna be more busy and less of a cat lady :] haha I will keep you all posted on when the salon is opening so everyone can come get their hair done :] 

-Lindsay.




No comments:

Post a Comment