Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Big Announcement :]

On May 1st, I begin something in my life that I am SO incredibly excited about. I get to start doing hair again at a salon starting up in rexburg called Salon'Evolution and I honestly can not wait! It's going to be a blast being busy again doing something that I absolutely love. And I hope that I will be seeing tons of my friends and family more often cause I will be doing their hair! So anyone that needs their hair done I would love to do it! It's going to located by the round-about in Rexburg next to Subway. You can find it on facebook here. The phone number is 208-356-6555 if you wanna start calling and scheduling appointments! As it gets closer to opening, I will let you all know about specials and deals goin on for the opening :]
Anthany and I have been so busy playing with friends lately. Both of our best friends Brittanee Peterson and Kenley Briggs were on spring break last week so we spent tons of time with them. The boys bought clay pigeons for us to shoot and I'm proud to report that I did not shoot one of them :] haha But the funnest thing was this:
Honestly such a fun game! Brittanee and I played for hours haha. We have watched a ton of movies, ate out a couple times [including our traditional weekly Pizza Hut trip with Kenley haha] and played so much catch that most of our arms are still sore. I wish I had more pics from this last week, but you will just have to enjoy the few that I have. I hope you are all having a great week!
Everyone so focused haha
"best friend almost matching gaming outfits" haha

I am so lucky to have this girl!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment