Monday, April 30, 2012

Introducing Stormy :]

I feel like I have been so crazy busy lately but I have nothing really worth blogging about. I guess I could post that I start working at Salon Evolution tomorrow and would love to do everyone's hair... but I really feel like everyone is sick of hearing about that so I won't bring it up haha. One exciting thing is this..



We have a cute puppy at our house!!! Her name is Stormy and she was Anthany's family pet but they really didn't have the time to give her all the attention she needs so we have her now :] She is so much fun and pretty well behaved.. I'm really not a dog person, or even an animal person at all haha but she has been good. I love that when I let her out of the garage in the morning so she can go to the bathroom, she waits for me to go inside cause she is too much of a lady to pee in front of me. I love her stubby little legs and chubby body [chubby dogs are just the cutest!]. I love how she will follow Anthany everywhere he goes like a little shadow. I just love her already! The only bad thing is my poor cat is so scared of her that she has relocated to the roof of our house! I'm not sure how to get her to come down. It's tough to be a cat lady when my cat is living out of my reach :]
Also, my life has been pretty full lately of a computer game from my childhood named Roller Coaster Tycoon. I really don't know why I'm so entertained by it lately but I just can never get bored of it. It's a real problem. However, I am starting to consider that maybe my true calling in life is to own an amusement park :]
My last big news is I get to go to Colorado for my cousin's graduation at the end of May! I seriously can't even wait. It's going to be great to be there on her big day AND get to see my family and all my cousins AND run the BolderBoulder which is the funnest race ever. So exciting!
If you are wondering what Anthany is up to lately, he is just so busy with work. His nice tan that I'm so jealous of truly reflects his long hours of hard work in the sun everyday. On the weekends, we try to spend as much time together as possible and do fun things. This last weekend we went to Wal-Mart and bought FOUR new movies [buying new movies is our biggest weakness] and watched them all that night. Of course, we had to make a midnight run to Maverick for snacks and energy drinks. We also spent Sunday at my Aunt Audrey's house which was awesome cause she made us dinner. I'm in love with her sweet little girls. And I love that the baby is finally starting to learn to say my name! But that's really all we have been up to lately. Really just nothing too exciting.
-Lindsay :]

No comments:

Post a Comment