Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Getaway

One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is to go to Anthany's families cabin. I love that it's my cabin now too :] I love that there is no cell reception there and no internet and no neighbors and no jobs. It is simply heaven. This last week Anthany took me, Kenley, and Bo Briggs up to the cabin for some quality bonding time. While we were there I definitely become more of a pool playing expert. I wish I had more talent at it like all the boys did; I pretty much just tried to hit the ball as hard as I could and hope that something good would come from it haha. It was really fun. We played the game of Things too which is honestly the funnest and most hilarious game in the world. I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. But the most common activity while we were there was trying to scare each other and Bo definitely won. Here are some pictures from our nature adventure hike :] 


It was alot more pretty than my crappy pictures give it credit :]
Kenley LOVES photography. You can almost always find him with a camera in his hands.
Nice greenish water :]
I love that these two last pictures were taken in pretty much the exact same place but the first one was from when we had JUST begun dating and one from now. It's so crazy thinking back to the beginning of our relationship and where we are now.. who would have thought! So overall it was an awesome trip. There will definitely be several more cabin trips this summer :] Now I'm gonna get mushy for two seconds cause I adore my husband :]
Top 5 things I love about this man :]
1. We have the same sense of humor so we are really good at making each other laugh
2. We are always having fun and doing new things. We love playing catch, going on trips, being outside, hanging with friends, going out. We aren't a boring married couple, at least not yet :] haha
3. He teases me for anything and everything from messing up cooking to the TV shows I watch to the way I say "crayon". It makes me work alot harder to not make mistakes cause I know he will ever forget about it.
4. He loves to surprise me. Sometimes it's coming home with a new movie to watch, sometimes its a delicious grilled cheese he makes me when I'm too busy to make something, sometimes its a new football that's easier for me to throw cause it fits in my small hands. Little surprises make life so much more fun and exciting.
5. He supports my dreams and ideas no matter what. Which sounds corny, but really is a difficult thing to find, especially since my ideas are not always realistic. I know without a doubt Anthany will stand by my side no matter what.

Alright mushy stuff over :] haha But people ask what I love and it's really too much to list, but that's a good start. I absolutely love my life and being married. :] Now time for family game night!

-Lindsay.



No comments:

Post a Comment