Thursday, April 12, 2012

Days Worth Blogging About!

I guess this is Easter post number two! But it was equally fun as Easter post number one :] Anthany my sister Briana, and I had the extreme privilege of journeying to St. George to see my family. It was an awesome trip. We basically spent the entire trip in my family's tiny backyard swimming pool, even though my family has a free membership to a huge pool in town but... it was just more fun having our own :] Here is us swimming!

[Notice my sister Briana on the far left who refused to get her face and hair wet the
entire time we were there. Baby. haha] 
The pool is exactly as small as it looks! We really wanted to play Marco Polo in it but the pool was just way too small. So we had to make up a game where one person was it and they had to keep their hands over their eyes the entire time and just go around the pool trying to run into somebody. It resulted in plenty of bruised shins from everybody running into the stairs of the pool :]


Anthany is gonna love that I posted this picture :] haha The story here is I absolutely hate going underwater without using my hand to plug my nose so Anthany went out and bought me those pink nose plugs so he could teach me to go underwater the right way. So that picture is him demonstrating how to correctly use the nose plugs :]

 We dyed Easter eggs again while we were there too. But for some reason the egg shells were so fragile I broke every single one of mine haha They still turned out super cute though :] After a stressful fifteen minutes where I nearly destroyed my car by forgetting to put the emergency brake off [I'm not going into detail about that story...], it was time for us to go back to Idaho. It always sucks leaving my family especially after having so much fun.
We call this our George Washington hair haha. LOVE this cute sister :]
The rest of our week has been crazy busy. I finally got to have a play day with my busy college student best friend! We played our Up video game for hours haha we also splurged to buy more playstation games but they ended up being way lame so we were super bummed. Anthany's best friend Kenley is in town from Florida right now. So we have been spending all week with him. For some reason, we are really into playing catch with the baseballs and footballs right now. It seems like we spend pretty much all of Anthany's paychecks buying more baseballs since all of ours end up getting accidentally thrown in the river haha! I absolutely love playing horseshoes too, but I'm the only one that likes that so I spend most of my spare time practicing by myself :] The only other exciting thing that happened lately was my cousin came over last night with a hair dye he bought at Wal-Mart wanting me to dye his hair like a light brown. I didn't think it was the right stuff.. but we decided to try it anyways. I sent him home to wash it out and twenty minutes later he was back at my house..... with Grayish-purple hair!! haha Moral of this story... do NOT trust Wal-Mart hair dyes! 

Anthany has a long weekend from work this week so I'm excited to spend extra time with him! I'm hoping I can convince him to take me to the cabin.. fingers crossed! It's nice being so busy doing fun things, cause I feel like I have so much more stuff to blog about.. but then I don't have time to blog! haha But we are both doing great and are loving all the time we get to spend playing outside! I will try to blog again soon!

-Lindsay.

P.S. Anthany got me a swimsuit, Kung-Fu Panda 2, a new shirt, and two more pairs of shorts for Easter! Technically, I bought them for myself.. haha but he was a good sport about it. With it being so warm outside it's SO hard to keep myself from buying all of the cute summer clothes that I see! I need to stay far far away from all stores! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment