Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little More Personal

So I keep getting "tagged" and I feel bad that I keep ignoring everyone that's tagging me haha so I finally decided to quit being a fun wrecker and join in the game :] So here are the rules...


Rules
1. post the rules
2. post a photo and 11 random facts about yourself
3. answer questions from tagger
4. ask questions for those you wish to tag
5. tag


Here we go :] Starting with the 11 Random Facts!
1. I have several TV shows I love to watch including The Office, Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, America's Best Dance Crew, Saturday Night Live, America's Next Top Model, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, and 16 and Pregnant to name a few. I don't know why I'm so easily entertained by TV haha
2. I'm an extremely light sleeper. Anything and everything wakes me up during the night and sometimes I wonder if I ever even sleep at all haha. 
3. I am a picky eater and I really just can't help it. I'm mostly picky about toppings like syrup, gravy, salad dressing, mayo, that kind of stuff.. I hope I get over it one day.
4. One of me and Anthany's favorite things to do is do our best Lil Wayne impersonations while we listen to his songs. We make up our own lyrics to his songs too and they are just as weird and nonsense as his lyrics. I laugh my head off every time.
5. I'm really afraid of masks. I have no idea why, but I scream and cry like a little girl whenever someone is wearing one. That's why I absolutely hate Halloween and will probably never accept trick-or-treaters at my house :] haha
6. I love eating at Denny's. It might even be my favorite restaurant now that TGI Fridays shut down.. I love eating breakfast especially super late at night. And Denny's is ALWAYS open :]
7. I get bored with my hair really easily. So I love changing it from brown to blonde over and over again. But I'm always too nervous to cut it haha
8. I love things I can play outside by myself like croquet and horseshoes. I've always been good at entertaining myself and I love practicing alone so when I play with people I look like I'm really good :] 
9. I have a terrible habit of playing with whatever jewelry I'm wearing, especially rings. So I always have to wear a ring on my right hand that gets constantly dropped and lost to keep myself from messing with my wedding ring.
10. Floating the drybed is probably my very favorite thing to do. 
11. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. I absolutely love the fireworks, parades, barbecues, hot weather, early morning 5K, Menan celebration, all of it. I think it's SO much fun!

Here are my questions from Jessica :]

1. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Probably going on fishing trips with my dad down the Salmon River. It was really fun having time for just the two of us and I love catching big fish. Plus it's SO pretty down there!
2. What was the funnest date you have ever been on? Ohh that's a tough one, I've had so many good dates! My first official date with Anthany though was so much fun. We went to Inception, saw the Blue Angels jet show, went out to eat, swimming at Heise, had a huge campfire, then went to a midnight movie premiere. It was a blast. 
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I love to play. I don't think I will ever be too old or too grown up to just have fun.
4. What was your favorite talk from conference this past weekend? I love Elder Holland's talks always. He is such an incredible man.
5. What is a dream you have for your life? I want to be able to stay at home with my kids and be there for every single little moment of their lives.
6. What was your favorite subject in school? History, if I had a good teacher. I just thought it was the most interesting subject.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? Ohh boy.. one of my most embarrassing moments was probably a couple days ago. Let me begin by saying I have never ever used my emergency brake before haha Anthany pulled the emergency brake up on the car and so when I went to drive it, and the car was barely going 15 mph when I was pretty much flooring it with the gas, I was so confused. Then the car started to stink so bad kinda like burnt rubber. So I went back to the house and Anthany told me what my mistake was. I felt so incredibly stupid.
8. Nysnc or Backstreet boys I loved Nsync.. especially Justin Timberlake :]
9. Why did you decide to make a blog? Because every married woman has a blog :] haha I wanted our friends and family to be able to keep up with what we were doing and I think it will be fun to be able to go back through all these old memories one day.
10. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Don't go talk to other people about any of me and Anthany's problems. It's always better to just talk things out together and not get anybody else involved.
11. What is your favorite dessert? I love Cocoa Bean cupcakes probably way too much. 

My questions for my taggers...
1. What was your worst date you have ever been on?
2. What's one of your proudest accomplishments?
3. Who is one of your biggest role models?
4. What's your favorite thing to do?
5. What is your dream job?
6. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
7. Which celebrity would you like to meet?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. What is your most prized possession and why?
10. What was one of the scariest moments of your life?
11. Where do you see yourself in five years?

All done :] 
I tag Brittanee, Aubree, Brianne Price, Danielle Anderson, and Savanah Coon!
Everyone have a wonderful day!

-Lindsay.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! :) Oh no.... you tagged me?? YIKES!! haha. I don't know how well I'll do. lol. :)I love that you guys do impersonations of lil wayne! haha. We do that too! :)

    ReplyDelete